Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What’s up with my feet!


Although I have had some powerful breakthroughs recently I’ve been dealing with another physical setback. I have had issues with my feet for some time now (maybe even years).  Looked up the pain online at Drscholls.com and the four suggestions to prevent the pain I’m experiencing is:
1.       Wear properly fitting shoes
2.       Place insoles or inserts in your shoes to help control abnormal foot motion
3.       Maintain a healthy weight
4.       Exercise and do foot stretches as they have been shown to decrease the incidence of heel pain
Bought some new shoes for work and when I went to a local CVS to get the inserts they had the biggest Dr. Schools selection I have ever seen! Only 1 product was sold out…the heel inserts I need, ha.
At least I’m heading in the right direction on the road to recovery =)

No comments: